Tree Trimming & Pruning
Our tree trimming and pruning services will keep your trees healthy and aesthetically pleasing. Learn more about the importance of proper tree trimming and contact us for a FREE estimate today.
- Remove dead, damaged and diseased branches to help prevent insect & decay organisms from entering the tree.
- Thin a dense canopy on a tree to increase air and sunlight, resulting in fewer disease problems.
- Remove suckers & water sprouts to eliminate weak wood and provide more food and water for the tree.
- Eliminate crossing branches to prevent damage caused by their rubbing against each other.
- Weak or narrow crotches split apart as the tree grows older. Remove these crotches to eliminate breaking and tearing of wood.
- Remove co-dominant leaders. Co-dominant leaders are 2 branches growing near the top of a tree that grow straight up and become equally dominant. Cutting off one allows the other branch to grow & become the dominant branch. This prevents the branches from splitting and tearing wood that is often a problem in heavy winds.
Correct tree trimming procedures can create and maintain a strong tree structure, which can help prevent safety hazards such as low growing branches from splitting and tearing wood. This is often a problem during heavy winds, and especially dangerous in hurricane season.
Maintain Natural Tree Form
Often, erratic or vigorous branches grow that will change the growth habit of other branches. This can result in a tree that is misshaped. Trimming these branches early can help to maintain a natural tree form that is healthy for the tree.
Stimulate or Restrict Growth
Tree Trimming can stimulate growth in sparse areas of the tree. Trimming can also restrict the growth of a tree where too much growth is undesirable.